Garmin Force prop nut

Just wondering if anyone has put on a prop nut on the garmin force? amazon has some cheaper versions but i don't see anything along those lines for the garmin force (only see them for the minn kota and motorguide trolling motors. just not trying to spend the $60 for the th marine one.

2. Member
    What's wrong with the stock configuration?
    2013 Stratos 189vlo
    2013 150hp Mercury Optimax Pro XS 1B964117

3. Member
    Zred, are you talking about a saltwater prop-nut to prevent corrosion? They cost more than just the prop-nut that comes with the unit for freshwater. Bob
    Or just one of many prop-nuts not from Garmin. Those are mostly bling and not from Garmin. There are cheaper versions if that is what you want.
    Last edited by bobcoy; 01-27-2023 at 08:13 PM.
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

4. Member
    I am referring to the ones like the th marine eliminator. It makes taking off the tm prop easier if line gets caught up in it.

5. Member
    It is easier for that. I have had one for a few years because they advertised less vibration and underwater noise. They are all expensive but none of them are used or even offered as an option by trolling motor makers. I leave it on because I bought it. I don’t have issues with line, but not worth the $40 I paid for it. Like I said it is pretty much a bling item.
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

6. Member
    I have one of those fancy prop nuts, and like it a lot. It is primarily for tool-less removal of the prop, but some say it makes them quieter too. I'm less convinced of that. Probably not worth 60$ but I like mine and I got it in red to match the pin striping and accents on my boat. I've got the TH marine one, it is Force specific so make sure to order one specifically for the TM.
    2021 Caymas CX21/Mercury 250 Pro XS