Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Start taking these 3 herbs, I shit You knot...

Amla

Holy Basil

Ashwagandha

Buy 1 bottle each and take for 1 month and see how You feel/THINK..

Remember what Rene said that time: "I think, therefore I am..."

There are other herbs to supplement a healthy diet that replace the STATIN killers and 'boner pills' Just add Maca to Your water intake, this will add copious amounts of lead to Your pencil, just have someone to write to...

Stay Hydrated... <-- Very Important. How does Your car battery operate on little/no water? You ARE a battery...
    I take those per your advice. Knock on wood havent tested positive for the Rona.

2. HYDRA SPORT LS205 225HO JER-1 BIG BASS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Jim View Post
    was this easy for you guys to get? I was reading you had to be high risk or over 65
    Easy to get , but must star5 taking within first 5 days of covid, or they won’t even script it to ya.
    I got it paxlovid on a Friday, but my wife became wors5 than me so I gave her my P@xlovid, becaus3 weekend can’t get shit. She called her doctor on Monday,and they gave her another script, she’s jus5 now getting better after 7 days on it. I’ve still got it as of yesterday covid,Doctor confirmed it , but really can’t give ya anything after 5 days unless your in hospital or something I guess.
    So I’m just drinking shi5 outa ni quill day quill , stay hydrated and rest. I’m mostly just congested.
    Im faxed both shots and 2 boosters, I don’t fe3l real bad , but I’m being careful don’t want 5his mucus 5hing ge5 all head stopped up bad.
    Last edited by JER-1 BIG BASS; 01-28-2023 at 07:59 PM.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mossie3 View Post
    Haven't had Covid yet AFAIK. I knew 3 people younger than I, who died at 52, 55, and 56, all unvaccinated. Two were healthy, one was diabetic, one who was vehemently against the vaccines, ridiculing them on social media. He did try the infusion, when he realized his Covid was real, but died. I had fished some with the 52 year old. Their deaths really got my attention. I got vaccinated, avoided crowds, followed recommendations, and stay aware. I'll probably get it sooner or later. I'm more concerned about Long Covid now.
    They should have tried Ivermectin. Everyone that we know that used it, either alone or with the vaccine, only had the tiredness and headaches with covid, no respiratory issues and zero hospitalizations.
    War Eagle Blackhawk 2170 - Suzuki 150, MG Xi5
    Lowrance HDS 7" & 9" - Twin Talon 12' Anchors

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddy View Post
    I’ve had it once a year since it started. The head and body aches the first time I had it was the worst.
    Vaxed and boosted?

5. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Day 5 so guess now I can venture out with a mask on and get some fresh air and I will stay away from people just the same suppose to have carpal tunnel surgery on the 7th hope they still do it???
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    I take those per your advice. Knock on wood havent tested positive for the Rona.
    Well, that makes You and me. i may have had 'it™' but i haven't even tried one of them there tests™.. Once the tests™ started testing + out of the box, i knew i'd always get a neg./- so i didn't want to make mySelf feel bad. If it is 'good enough™' for Public Schools™ to eliminate 'test scores' so those not scoring well, won't 'feel bad™', well, that thinking works for me too...

What is a more 'Public Health Threat™' a guy and his Dogs going to the Dog park everyday and going home to roast Cannabis OR a few years of graduates who can't read or form a FREE thought? i've been around the horn and up the toilet seat and thus CHOOSE to 'drop out' but why oh why MAKE A WHOLE SECTION OF SOCIETY DO IT?

butt, what do i know?

see You at the Dog park (check the bowls as it seems a bunch of busy 'dog people™' are too busy w/their tethers to check... Dogs too need to be Hydrated to perform at their best)

thumbnail_IMG_7140.jpg

Everyone wear Your brownshirts...

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch View Post
    Day 5 so guess now I can venture out with a mask on and get some fresh air and I will stay away from people just the same suppose to have carpal tunnel surgery on the 7th hope they still do it???
    You should be good

8. Member
    Hope your feeling better. I am interested on how your surgery goes as I may be looking to go that route.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234