Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adam_p View Post
    Honest assessment from someone who's in his second Bullet but there probably won't be a third. They fish great, but if you plan to a do a lot of livescoping, especially team tournaments, you will definitely want to get in one on the water and get up on the front deck and see how you like it. It is fine for one person, it is considerably harder for 2 people than some of the wider, heavier boats.

I've been in a Bullet since 2007, I've won a lot of money in them. I never had an issue until I started livscopping. Never felt hindered by the boat until now.
    Could you further explain this? I’m looking at a Bullet and a big Livescope user.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaBass99 View Post
    Could you further explain this? I’m looking at a Bullet and a big Livescope user.
    Your team partner can't see the graph to livescope. If you took all your rods off the deck there is room for him to stand up there and see but not really if you don't. Other problem is the front of the boat blows around in the wind more. Both are manageable, it is just easier to do out of a wider, heavier boat. If you're a solo tournament guy, or if your partner fishes from the back deck anyway you'll be fine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12