viewing humminbird mega 360 on helix 10 gen 3

so i have solix 15 and helix 10 g3 on bow with ultrex ,mega 360 ,mega live .On the console i have solix 12 i have all this networked with 2 ethernet boxes ,everything works but the 360 on the helix unit i cant get to a screen for it ,it shows mega live just fine but no 360. where should i look to see about the problem?

Deleted. Wayne answered the question properly.
    Last edited by 06 SB; 01-24-2023 at 04:48 PM.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

To display MEGA 360 on the SOLIX units, it has to be connected to a SOLIX unit.
    To display MEGA 360 on a Helix it has to be connected to a Helix.
    MEGA 360 is not shared between Helix and SOLIX units like MEGA LIVE is.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

4. Member
    ok thank you Wayne

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    So even if you have Helix & Solex units networked with the ethernet switch box , Mega 360 will only be displayed by whichever unit you have it connected to ? I understand the 360 being connected into transducer input of whichever unit you would choose but thought they would share 360 by ethernet. Currently running all g3n Helix12, but was considering a used Solex as a possible upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishshooter View Post
    So even if you have Helix & Solex units networked with the ethernet switch box , Mega 360 will only be displayed by whichever unit you have it connected to ? I understand the 360 being connected into transducer input of whichever unit you would choose but thought they would share 360 by ethernet. Currently running all g3n Helix12, but was considering a used Solex as a possible upgrade.
    MEGA 360 can be shared among SOLIX/APEX units via Ethernet. It has to be connected to a SI+ or DI+ unit. A first generation SOLIX will not run it.

MEGA 360 can be shared among Helix units. It has to be connected to a SI+ or DI+ unit and will also share to a G2N unit, not a first generation unit. Your Helix 12 G3N has to be SI+ or DI+, the CHIRP model will not run it.

SOLIX and Helix units can share waypoints and Ethernet accessories==MEGA 360 is not an Ethernet accessory.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

7. Member
    MEGA 360 can be shared among SOLIX/APEX units via Ethernet. It has to be connected to a SI+ or DI+ unit. A first generation SOLIX will not run it.

MEGA 360 can be shared among Helix units. It has to be connected to a SI+ or DI+ unit and will also share to a G2N unit, not a first generation unit. Your Helix 12 G3N has to be SI+ or DI+, the CHIRP model will not run it.

SOLIX and Helix units can share waypoints and Ethernet accessories==MEGA 360 is not an Ethernet accessory.
    Thanks Wayne, I guess I forgot about MEGA 360 NOT being an ethernet accessory !

What about SI data from the 360 ducer? Can it be shared from a helix to solix? Anyone tried?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfootbuilt View Post
    What about SI data from the 360 ducer? Can it be shared from a helix to solix? Anyone tried?

Not with a MEGA 360, only waypoints and Ethernet accessories can be shared between SOLIX and Helix.

BTW, 360 is Side Imaging that rotates.
    Last edited by Wayne P.; 01-25-2023 at 09:35 AM.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL