Seadek for 2180 Cc directly from Vexus

I purchased a new 2180 cc in November and it has the gray SeaDek in the floor and on the backs of the jump seats. Is there a way to purchase the rest of the Seadek pre cut for that model directly from Vexus? Having it cut in the perfect dimensions would save me a ton of time as I wouldn’t have to make templates of each lid and surface. I have a small corner in the floor that is coming up and it really don’t want to haul it back to the dealer for a warranty claim. Does anyone know what the best adhesive I can use to stick it back down. Contact adhesive, sikaflex, butyl, a construction adhesive like liquid nails?

2. Member
    Might try DAP Weldwood

You probably can buy the kit from the factory. If they can't break it up in to the particular pieces you need I'm sure SeaDek will sell you what you need. As for the stuff that's peeling up if were me I'd use 3M 5200 or 5400 whichever is the one that is removable.

4. Member
    ya I'd go through Vexus. they can probably recommend an adhesive. Id imagine you gotta sand off all that resin they put down

Quote Originally Posted by Gthunter5 View Post
    ya I'd go through Vexus. they can probably recommend an adhesive. Id imagine you gotta sand off all that resin they put down
    I’ll bet to keep manufacturing efficiency high they don’t use the glue down type.

I’d bet you a cheeseburger and a beer they use the peel and stick type.

6. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEasy View Post
    I’ll bet to keep manufacturing efficiency high they don’t use the glue down type.

I’d bet you a cheeseburger and a beer they use the peel and stick type.
    Ding Ding Ding - we have a winner !

7. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Contact your local Vexus Dealer he will help you out with whatever you need