Thread: Lvs34 0 degree

Lvs34 0 degree

Anyone have an idea where you could find a Lvs34 0 degree mount? Everywhere seems to be out of stock. It’s on a rite hite turret but I don’t think I can make the typical rite hite mount work because of the 32 on my trolling motor shaft. So I think I’m stuck either trying to cut down the rite hite shaft to make one of there’s work or find a garmin 0 degree.

RH sent me a shortened shaft because the original for my MG Tour Pro was too close to the prop (interference)with their perspective mount installed. Call them. They’ll probably work with you on a shorter shaft.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

Fish Obsessed?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorCat View Post
    RH sent me a shortened shaft because the original for my MG Tour Pro was too close to the prop (interference)with their perspective mount installed. Call them. They’ll probably work with you on a shorter shaft.
    I’m thinking I’ll just commit and cut it down and drill a new hole. Just haven’t been able to talk myself into it. I had both transducers on the rite hite all year.. one on forward & one perspective (both where 32s) I just upgraded one 32 out to a 34 and decided my only problem with the rite hite was I wanted it faster so figured I would put one on the trolling motor and one on the rite hite. But if I commit and cut the shaft down I won’t be able to go back to 2 transducers on the rite hite.. not that I would because I think the way I have it now will be far better.

5. Member
    So I shortened it now I’m worried I did a little too much and I have no way to see till some ice melts. I’m sure it will still be in the water I just don’t know by how much.

6. Member
    mygreenoutdoors website shows to have the 0 degree mount in stock. I've never purchased from them but I just saw their website.