Question. best way to sell primers and powder

Have a ton of reloading stuff that I never use any more.
    Dont shoot much any more and most all my stuff is pretty easy to get ahold of
    Most of the sstuff like press dies etc are easy to get rid of but I dont know the best way to get rid the primers and powder.
    Anyone have any ideas

Powder and primers will need to be sold locally. You will not have a problem with it. All are in demand unless really strange powders. Primer cost have about tripled. I used to pay 35/1000 and now they are 100+/1000.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

3. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Check out a local gun club. Easy selling.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Have a ton of reloading stuff that I never use any more.
    Dont shoot much any more and most all my stuff is pretty easy to get ahold of
    Most of the sstuff like press dies etc are easy to get rid of but I dont know the best way to get rid the primers and powder.
    Anyone have any ideas
    PM me with what powders you have I may be interested depending on what you have, I’m just up the road from you

5. Member
    Gunbroker, you can sell both there, no FFL requirement for selling reloading components. Just remember shipping will be higher due to the nature of the materials, they will hit you with surplus costs for hazardous materials. Most gun clubs have a buy/sell board like CatFan said, put a sales flier on their board. Or walk around a local gun show or get a table to sell it.