Praying Any Help is appreciated, lowrance waypoints to bird!!

So, I have tried just about everything to get my Lowrance 12 touch (believe gen 2) waypoints to transfer to Humminbird gpx file. I know how to export them off the lowrance, that's easy. I tried using the humminbird pc instructions, didn't work. Tried using gpsbabel and doing it that way, didn't work. Tried gpsbable, then going back in to Humminbird pc-didn't work either. I am 100% at a loss!!! I have them as a .usr file but nothing will get them to convert over. They are on a 4gb sd card as well. ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!!

Reason is my new boat is on the way & I will be running all 3 brands, but REALLY want all my waypoints so I can use LakeMaster chips on the bird alongside my cmap on the HDS!!!
    Chris Shields

Quantum Fishing
    All-Terrain Tackle
    Blackfish Gear
    Power Pole
    Legit Custom Rods

2. Member
    Save them as GPX to begin with. :)

3. Member
    Do you know what version your .usr file is?
    2023 Puma STS

I exported them doing them as a gpx file. Still having a few issues, i made sure there was no dashes or long names, only 4letters or numbers. Now it says "upload data error, not enough space extension" I have 4gb fresh card. UGH not a fan of this!
    Chris Shields

Quantum Fishing
    All-Terrain Tackle
    Blackfish Gear
    Power Pole
    Legit Custom Rods

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getanet View Post
    I exported them doing them as a gpx file. Still having a few issues, i made sure there was no dashes or long names, only 4letters or numbers. Now it says "upload data error, not enough space extension" I have 4gb fresh card. UGH not a fan of this!
    Do you know how many waypoints you have? I think most of the recent model Humminbirds have a limit of 2,500 that can be imported.
    2023 Puma STS

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getanet View Post
    Typically related to the file not only having waypoints, but also routes/ trails. This can be fixed in any software that handles waypoints, by opening the file there, deleting trails/ routes, and the saving just the WPs as a file.

7. Member
    Helix number of waypoints maximum is 2,750.
    Solix number of waypoints maximum is 10,000.
    For help, you need to state which HB unit you have.

HBPC only supports Helix, so for a Helix, export Lowrance waypoints only as a GPX & USRv4.
    HBPC should be able to open either, USRv4 seems to convert waypoint icons better. HBPC can create the necessary MATRIX folder to an SD-card(32GB or less) for import by the Helix.

A Solix can directly import either the GPX or USRv4.