Storing the boat off the trailer

Hey All, I got the trailer out from under the boat this weekend to do a bunch of work to the trailer and to patch a couple nicks on the bottom of the hull. Just figured I would share some photos and see if anyone sees anything that I should change or do different. This is the first time that I have ever removed a boat from the trailer, other than going into the water.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Interesting how did you get it off the trailer? you got 2 of those fancy lifts?
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

3. Member
    I lowered the nose of the trailer to the floor with a floor jack, then placed the cribbing you see under the jack plate and raised the nose back up as high as I could with the floor jack. Then I hooked up the strap and picked the nose up another half inch. Then finally just pulled the trailer out from under the boat. After the trailer was out of the way, I placed more cribbing under the boat just for safety.

Looks good to me........ Two outside block stacks in the back, like you have are very important. Block the keel rear and middle/front and you're good.

5. Member
    It’s tough to see but there is cribbing 2/3 of the way to the bow also.

Looks good to me.
    While you're under it check for hull blisters where it sits on the bunks.
    Nice clean ProCraft

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Looks good to me.
    While you're under it check for hull blisters where it sits on the bunks.
    Nice clean ProCraft
    That was one of the first things I checked, no blisters just some scuffing from the old bunk carpet that I wont worry about. I had several nicks in the bottom of the hull from unloading into the water just as a barge passed and it pushed it on to some rocks and broken up concrete.

When I took mine off the trailer last winter to redo my trailer I got some gelcoat and tinted it to match and filled in a few nicks...... Good for another 30 years.