New V20 owner here

Howdy, I'm now officially part of the club! Found a 2018 V20 with 17 hours (thanks Derek and Matt). I've been thru most of these threads and have read about some of the ongoing issues, ie: control switches and omnibus panels and I'm looking to buy some spare parts in the event I have some of the same problems down the road. I've been to Great Skipper with no luck and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where I could find these parts?

Also, it seems the deck sagging issue was resolved in the 2018 model, but was wondering if anyone can confirm?

Thanks in advance and I'll post some pics after I get the boat back (getting some poles installed). She's a beaut, super excited!

2. Member
    Congrats I'm sure you will enjoy it. My 2018's deck is fine. Someone mentioned the company that built the pads several years back, but I can't remember their name. I looked them up and they had pictures of the omnibus on their website. Maybe someone will chime in.

3. Member
    Thanks for the reply. Anyone else have information on these spare parts or someone I might call that has this info? appreciate the help.

4. Member
    Blink Marine made some of the Omnibus. The company that made the switch panels does not make them anymore. I purchased a console switch panel before Great Lakes Skipper sold out. They still have some of the bow ones that fit my boat. The Omnibus is made it Italy. I have a contact at Blink and the other place who made the switch panels. I had an Alpha 199 with wire harness issues right now. Can’t get a replacement. I started rebuilding a new wiring harness but have ceased the rebuild. Trying to figure out what to do with my useless boat. If I can help you, let me know.

5. Member
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I've been down the rabbit hole with digital power and motion, the original manufacturer and they are unwilling to make replacements. I also looked up Blink Marine and they look like they "could" manufacture the part. If you have a contact over there, I'd appreciate the info. Right now, I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do, short of re-wiring the boat with a different OEM replacement part. I did ask digital power and motion if they would be willing to make a "batch" maybe 10 or 20, if we could get enough Legend owners to pitch in and buy these, which I'm assuming we could, but haven't heard back. Any contact info would be greatly appreciated!

6. Member
    I will take one.

7. Member
    I went ahead and got both of mine before they were sold out. I wish I would have gotten some of my flake though.