Pre-Rapala Rattlin’ ThinFin Values

I’m looking to sell this lot of (9) OG Pre-Rapala ThinFins that I’ve had since the early 90’s…I purchased these from a friend back then so no telling how old these actually are…I checked eBay and attached just one example of one that I found, can’t believe they are asking $40…Thank you for any help, Tim
    Last edited by YELOSUB; 01-22-2023 at 08:58 AM.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YELOSUB View Post
    I’m looking to sell this lot of (9) OG Pre-Rapala ThinFins that I’ve had since the early 90’s…I purchased these from a friend back then so no telling how old these actually are…I checked eBay and attached just one example of one that I found, can’t believe they are asking $40…Thank you for any help, Tim
    Go to ebay and look at SOLD items not what they are asking for them. This gives you an idea of what to ask.

3. Member
    You've got better colors there for the most part as you probably know, but thinfins aren't as hot as warts. The craw colors are good and I've saw them bring $20-$30 each, but that's been a few years and I honestly don't know what they're going for now. I couldn't find any in that color on eBay sold listing except one in a lot. The firetiger and shad probably closer to $5 each and the chartreuse belly I would think closer to maybe $15 each as long as no paint melt. The craws are the value there and you may want to hold for a little bit and see if one comes up on eBay to give you a better idea of value on them.

4. Member
    Thank you Bassmaster96, I appreciate you taking time to respond…

5. Member