Sea deck with logo?

Anyone do something like this to their boat? If so, where can I get something like this and ball park on price?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    That is a nice floor.! If it holds up to heavy use or is cheap to replace, I would be interested in it.!

4. Member
    Check out SeaDek... www.seadek.com

Also check out Hennessey Outdoor Electronics (BBC sponsor).

All those cut outs on the sea deck are magnets for sand and dirt. It may look cool but it stains easily and is waterproof so water builds up on top when it rains and can make it a little slippery

7. Member
    I went with Aqua Traction. Basically the same as Seadeck. It dries quicker than carpet, but as said, it shows dirt immediately and is a pita to clean. If I had a do over, I'd recarpet.

I had Aqua traction installed. They did the cock pit floor, passenger rod area and covered my step box. As mentioned it is difficult to keep clean but dries very fast.
    Enjoying life in Southern Illinois

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by illinifish View Post
    I had Aqua traction installed. They did the cock pit floor, passenger rod area and covered my step box. As mentioned it is difficult to keep clean but dries very fast.
    I have a grey with black accent lines Aqua Traction. Looks good, feels good, but it is difficult to keep clean. Even rainwater seeping through the cover or our clean lake water will leave rings and stains that so far I have always been able to remove with cleaners. A lot more work than a carpet that you can mostly vacuum.20220601_162800.jpg