Michigan Bass Club Moderator CGWright's Avatar

Bartz Mfg / Brenton USA Inc Rifles?

Has anybody heard of these? They are manufactured just down the road from where I work.

https://www.brentonusa.com/

To report any post you disagree with press Alt + F4.

Never heard of them before. Looked around their website a bit, but it doesn’t have much info. Do they actually manufacture anything, or just assemble parts? They are priced like a premium rifle, so I would want some more details before I purchased one.
    Last edited by adchunts; 01-21-2023 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

3. Member
    I know that they have been around for a while. Known for non 556 AR chamberings. I looked at their site a few times through the year but the value of what you get for your money always seemed low.

4. Member
    For $500-$600 more than the Sig Cross they'd have to convince me that's what I need.

5. Michigan Bass Club Moderator CGWright's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adchunts View Post
    Never heard of them before. Looked around their website a bit, but it doesn’t have much info. Do they actually manufacture anything, or just assemble parts? They are priced like a premium rifle, so I would want some more details before I purchased one.
    Yes, they assemble them. No actual manufacturing, so I misspoke. They say that they only use 100% mil-spec parts.

To report any post you disagree with press Alt + F4.