Gaston and Jordan to receive f 1 stocking

https://www.ncf1bass.org/. As well as norman. Nc wildlife is matching donations . Every 100 buys 800 . Currently in talks to add kerr . Pleas go to site and donate something or send a check.

2. Member
    Lake Gaston is overrun with spotted bass. I will be interested to see if the introduction of the F1 bass will offset the numbers of spotted bass.

3. Member
    Thanks for the info. Will have to give a little.
    Roger Jenks Jr
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    250 Pro xs 4S Serial # 3B010758

4. Member
    Curious how much the .org takes to run the nonprofit vs what amount actually goes to putting fish in the water?

5. Member
    I sent an email to the organization asking what percentage actually goes to the stocking of the fish.

6. Member
    I received a response from Mr. Chuck Murray the head of the F1 restocking program. He said 100% of the funds go to the restocking that everyone involved are volunteers. If you want to read the email, send me your email address and I’ll forward it to you.

7. Member
    Website to make donations is www.ncf1bass.org. This is meant to be a long term program, hopefully stocking 5-6 fingerlings per acre in each of the three lakes, Gaston, Jordan and Norman each of the next 5 years. Please help spread the word. The goal is $100K per year during this time and the overall impact would be 3-4 times this amount to the fisheries with various state and federal matching funds. And as to the question above as to the percentage to the actual stocking that is an excellent question. But the only expenses to be paid out of the non-profit other than the actually stocking is possibly some small printing costs to pay for flyers to be distributed at tournament sites. Everything else is being done by volunteers.

8. Member
    I donated. Hope it helps
    Semper Fi

9. Member
    Greatly appreciated!