Cx 21 Console bezel

Trying to remove the driver console bezel to install a new graph mount. I have taken every screw out that i can see and the console bezel is some how still attached. The only thing left is the 2 bolts that are under the steering wheel. Has anyone taken the bezel off and if so how? Thanks

2. Member
    Did you remove the windshield? Why do you need to remove the bezel to install a graph? That shouldn't be necessary
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

3. Member
    There is a flush mount Helix in there right now. Needing to remove it and install a dual console mount. Yes I took the windshield off

4. Member
    Have you tried accessing the back of the sonar unit through the cut out on the left?

Last edited by randy_almeida; 01-20-2023 at 09:19 PM.
    Randy Almeida
    2023 Caymas CX21
    Mercury Pro XS

5. Member
    It's really in there... Pain in the ass to get plastic shroud completely off. You have to remove the plastic wind screen, unscrew all the screws in the plastic. Remove the gauges because they help good it in. Remove the tray in the on left. Remove the gray plastic trim, remove the screws around the steering column.

Now, you don't have to do all that to remove the graph.. you can remove the wind screen, all the screws in the plastic shroud, loosen the gauges, and loosen the screws around the tray. That should allow you to pull the shroud out enough to get behind it.

6. Member
    Yeah ive got it off enough to squeeze my hand behind it but im about to install a dual graph mount and was wanting to get better access