Thread: Ultrex

Ultrex

Are the new Ultrex’s still being shipped without the puck & remote?
    Allison XB 2002, 2.5 280

2. Member
    I have not heard that things are back to normal. Some sellers still have the micro remote only as an item with the troll motor for sale. If you know what troll motor you want let me know and I can give you the correct product number. Some sellers are not saying in the descriptor the setup you are getting.

3. Member
    I ordered from a dealer off ebay in tampa, FL. Got the puck and the micro remote. That was after the first of the year. He was also the cheapest dealer i could find.

4. Member
    I have a conformation that Minn Kota is not selling any troll motors with just the micro remote. What you are seeing on line are ones that are surplus at the seller.

5. Member
    new ultrex with ipilot link arrived today. had the heading puck and touch screen remote.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cards21 View Post
    new ultrex with ipilot link arrived today. had the heading puck and touch screen remote.
    Glad you were able to get one but would be nice if they were able to fill all the backorders. Not sure I have enough time left to fish to wait for them...LOL

Guess I should have complained sooner...LOL The remote just showed up today. Looks like they are catching up with their backlog
    Last edited by ezfishn; 01-20-2023 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Update

Ordered my Ultrex iPilot from Cabela's on 12/26. Showed up on 1/4 with remote and heading sensor. What I've SINCE learned is that I ​meant​ to order an iPilot link. Doh. That's for another topic. Don't wanna hijack this one.

8. Tin Boats Moderator Pokie Pa's Avatar
    I bought my ultrex in October. I just got my puck and remote this week. I believe they are catching up but not sure if they
    are shipping the TM with them. Maybe a sponsor would have a definite response.
    Tim Messer ~ Lake Ariel, Pa.
    US Army 1968 ~ 1971

2019 Ranger RT188 ~ Merc PRO XS ~ MK Ultrex

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokie Pa View Post
    I bought my ultrex in October. I just got my puck and remote this week. I believe they are catching up but not sure if they
    are shipping the TM with them. Maybe a sponsor would have a definite response.
    Minn Kota is no longer shipping troll motors with just the micro remote. They stopped doing this in September. If you order one from an online sponsor or any online store ask before you order to make sure the number you have is the correct number. If you order and get the one with just the micro remote then it is surplus inventory of the on line store.

10. Member
    Ultrex came yesterday. Did have the puck but came with a micro remote.