Installing HB Enet switch in919 Rod Locker

if there is enough room I will install by fuse block, if not, can I mount it on either the outside/hull side or inside/ center storage box side? What size screws?

2. Member
    My 2019 919 came from the factory with the HB Enet box next to the fuse block in the starboard rod locker. I will say, I believe I have been having issues in rough water due to where it was mounted at the bottom of that wall. Because that wall is slanted slightly forward, the cables that connect to the front of the enet box were in contact with the floor of the rod locker. No bueno, and when I hit rough water I believe this was causing some intermittent connections (re-syncing and the like). I don't have proof, but I just recently moved it up the wall ~2" so the cables dont touch the floor and so far no issues with my units (two solix 12 gen1's) talking to eachother. My advice, dont mount it all the way at the bottom of that wall. Talking to my dealer recently, it sounds like they are starting to put the enet boxes in the console and that's what I will do moving forward. This also leaves that space open of for the GLS-10 black box. good luck.

3. Member
    Never thought about in the console, I will look into that

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjxds View Post
    if there is enough room I will install by fuse block, if not, can I mount it on either the outside/hull side or inside/ center storage box side? What size screws?
    where did you pull power from when you installed your Ethernet switch? I got mine today and I wasn’t sure where I should pull
    power from on the fuse block in the right rod locker?

5. Member
    Mine was factory mounted in the the console.
    2014 Phoenix 721XP, 250 SHO, Bobs Action Jack, Dual Blades, 112 Ultrex, 2019 Lariat FX4 F150 Supercrew 4x4

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain98045 View Post
    where did you pull power from when you installed your Ethernet switch? I got mine today and I wasn’t sure where I should pull
    power from on the fuse block in the right rod locker?
    I do not have it installed yet, but I like the idea of mounting it in the console. Mine has the fuse panel in the The rod locker from the factory. I will use power from that