Plugging speedo hose on Mercury 4 Stroke 200hp

I recently installed mercury smart craft connect on my 2020 Mercury V6 200HP. I installed 2 MFDs and removed my analog gauges. I did order the water pressure sensor, pitot plug & coupler from European marine. I found the location where the pressure sensor needs to be installed. Does anyone have a picture on where I need to install the pitot plug and coupler? Not sure if I should plug the line at the console or if it needs to be capped somewhere under cowl.

Engine serial #2B690094

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Just locate the black legris tubing inside the cowling. Disconnect it from the line going forward through the rigging tube, and plug it with the coupler and plug.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Is this the way I should install the plug into the legris coupler? Then push the legris tube under the cowl into the other side of coupler?
    plug-coupler.jpg
    Last edited by jhernandez1304; 01-19-2023 at 04:57 PM.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Yes sir (looks like we also covered it in an email).

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor