starboard rod locker.. leveling

I plan to stuff a bunch of 3700 boxes in my starboard rod locker. The (small) problem is that the locker isn't level - it has the deeper hole closest to the console.

I can easily "solve" the problem by stuffing something like jackets/towels down in that hole.

I feel like a while back I saw a website where someone specifically made something to "level" that hole. Anyone have a clue what I might have seen?

It's not a big deal. Jackets/towels will work fine.. I was just curious and wanted to go back and look at what I saw previously.
    Last edited by TNReb; 01-17-2023 at 01:30 PM.
    2023 Puma STS

2. Member
    update.. I think it was ampd marine that I found. For the price, I can't find a reason not to use jackets & towels..
    2023 Puma STS

3. Member
    I built my own leveler for my 2008 cougar out of wood and wrapped it carpet. Cost me less than $30 to do and works great. Going to build one for starboard side rod box as well

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan99 View Post
    I built my own leveler for my 2008 cougar out of wood and wrapped it carpet. Cost me less than $30 to do and works great. Going to build one for starboard side rod box as well
    Sounds like that makes the most sense.
    2023 Puma STS