Added some upgrades to my 1880 Sunday evening. Installed a Garmin UHD93 and Livescope. Installed my current Helix and the Garmin on the Vexus Dual Bow mount. Mounted the black box in the center rod box. Electrons coming from bus bar at the bow. Got to play with it a little bit Monday morning before I found out leaving too much slack in the Livescope transducer cable can be a very bad thing. Moved to another spot to get out of the wind and when I went to deploy the trolling motor it wouldn't go all the way into the cradle. When the installation guide says to use tape instead of wire ties, you can imagine what pinching the cable in the TM cradle does. Fortunately, the owner of a local tackle shop was able to hook me up with a basically brand new LVS 32 transducer. Also took pictures of how he had the 34 transducer cable ran on his Ultrex. Back in business just waiting for the next fishing trip. I was able to get one 2.1# spot in the boat and watch two more nibble on my swim bait. Also found a big pile of crappie but the wind had gotten pretty brutal, hence the move and the tragedy. Thanks to sclark for his assistance and Aaron at HL&S for the transducer. Attached are a few pics of the final install. Now if Randy don't go hatin on me!!!
IMG_8525.JPGIMG_8524.JPG NDUO3503.JPGWNLL0421 (2).JPEG