Bringing back the morning joe

Over ten years ago, I still recall this Illinois thread being my distraction from my studies, particularly in the winter. It's been a while, but raising a mug to all my Illinois people

That said, for my hard water northerners, how's the cabin fever? I have a TON of tackle to go through and organize, but sure am ready for Braidwood and Newton in March. For those underway, and those patiently waiting, cheers to 2023.

2. Member
    Got alot of tackle myself to go through , finally gave up the idea I was gonna play titanic and break some ice in the tin . Took the batteries out and put the old girl in the barn. See ya in a few months I suppose. Anyone going to the classic? The wife and I are gonna try to make reservations tomorrow. Cheers to 2023 also !

Quote Originally Posted by Basshunter64 View Post
    Got alot of tackle myself to go through , finally gave up the idea I was gonna play titanic and break some ice in the tin . Took the batteries out and put the old girl in the barn. See ya in a few months I suppose. Anyone going to the classic? The wife and I are gonna try to make reservations tomorrow. Cheers to 2023 also !
    I will be at the Classic, I will be working in the ALX Rods booth, so stop by and say Hi.

4. Member
    My wife and I are planning on going. It has turned into a yearly event for our family.
    Mark O'Brien

2011 Ranger Z520
    2020 Mercury 250 ProXS 4 Stroke

5. Member
    Will do Philly , I look forward to meeting you .