Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice deck and the wrap idea is sweet.

I sent in for a quote didn't get a response.
    No one can be wrong that often so it has to be deliberate.

2. Member
    I've been chatting with Russ. I'm ordering for the cockpit area. Customer Service has been great so far. I'm doing the carpet removal and install myself. I'll post an update and pictures when I'm finished.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OBT View Post

Initially, it took Russ a few days to get back to me as well. But once we started communicating, things were great.
    2018 Bass Cat Lynx w/Suzuki 250SS.

4. Member
    Looks really good!! But, I hope this isn’t what bass boat companies are going to go towards over carpet

Quote Originally Posted by booter View Post
    Initially, it took Russ a few days to get back to me as well. But once we started communicating, things were great.
    No one can be wrong that often so it has to be deliberate.

6. Member
    Russ from Dura Deck came through! It was kind of interesting as the template for the 2018 Lynx was slightly different than my 2019 Lynx.

Dura Deck.jpg

That's pretty sharp!

8. Member
    I reached out to them via email and phone when they first became a sponsor, never got either returned. Glad you got through, it looks great!
    2018 Ranger 521C, 2023 Merc 250 Pro XS 4S (3B261295), 36V Ultrex, 10" Atlas, Power Poles, Lowrance 12 Carbon, and 2-12 Lives.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick McFaul View Post
    Russ from Dura Deck came through! It was kind of interesting as the template for the 2018 Lynx was slightly different than my 2019 Lynx.

Dura Deck.jpg
    Glad you got it! Was the drain hole in a different location or just off all around?

'05 Stratos 200 ProXL, '05 Evinrude 225HO

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booter View Post
    Glad you got it! Was the drain hole in a different location or just off all around?
    The drain hole was positioned the same. My step cooler came out about another 2 inches. You can see the difference if you look closely at both pictures.
    For those not being able to contact Russ. He responded to my email and we mostly communicated by text message after that.

12. Member
    Stellar. Looks like you're locked into a Suzuki when time to re-power though LOL.

13. Fishing is a Passion
    Russ responded to me within 24 hrs. He does not have the template for my 2002 ProCraft 200 Super Pro. I will take the boat by his shop and he will lazer as needed, Pretty good deal.
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

I purchased Dura Deck for my cockpit area and the floor storage area. I'm not a handy fix it yourself guy, but I did take on this project as Russ has some helpful how to do it videos to watch. I have a 2015 21' Skeeter FX. The biggest job is getting the old glue off the floor before installing Dura Deck. Probably took me 3 hours. Pulling up the old carpet is a 10 minute easy job. My Dura Deck turned out great and the floor dries much quicker after a rain. I also spent a lot of time in Florida this winter and the floor is cooler than carpet. I am very happy with my flooring.
    Rob Campbell - (2015) 21 Skeeter Fxi

Quote Originally Posted by OBT View Post

Reach out to John Scungio at JCS Marine Restoration in West Greenwich, RI. He installs the Dura Deck. He's doing my 2020 Ballistic 204 now.

16. Member
    Not sure why bass boats don’t come with something like this instead of carpet straight from manufacture. Carpet in any fishing boat makes zero sense. Boat looks great booter! How long was the whole process?

17. Member
    Carpet makes zero sense- Amen!

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 32regulator View Post
    Not sure why bass boats don’t come with something like this instead of carpet straight from manufacture. Carpet in any fishing boat makes zero sense. Boat looks great booter! How long was the whole process?
    Once I got on their calendar, it took them about a week to remove the old carpet and install the Sea Dek material.

IMG_1037 (1).PNGHere is my install of the Dura Deck floor. Russ helped me thru each step. I'm not much of a do it yourself guy but this was fairly simple. Cleaning off the old glue after pulling out the old carpet was the toughest part and that was just a couple hours of labor. The floor dries after a rain much more quickly than with carpet. The floor seems cooler than carpet also. I'm a fan.
    Rob Campbell - (2015) 21 Skeeter Fxi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12