Thread: Fuji VSS Grips

Fuji VSS Grips

I have some grips for an upcoming build that are designed to use with the VSS seat. Does anyone know if these grips will also work with the American Tackle G2 Dagger seat. Looking at pics it seems the curve between the two seats is the same. The Seaguide XVS seat looks like it matches also, but cannot find any info for sure.
    08 21XRD

did you ask over in the rodbuilding.org site? they might have an answer for you, I think the curve is a little different on the VSS

3. Member
    the fuji VSS seat and the American tackle Dagger seats use different grips, they look close but are not interchangeable i have both in stock and have tried them in the past.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harrys View Post
    the fuji VSS seat and the American tackle Dagger seats use different grips, they look close but are not interchangeable i have both in stock and have tried them in the past.
    Same, I've used them both, they're different. One thing about the Dagger...if you have the one with the standard hood and want to build it uplocking I found it to be too short to get a spinning reel foot in when it's all the way spun out...so if you wanted to put some cork on the back end of it I'm pretty sure you won't be able to get a reel in there. I've just built them downlocking (which I don't prefer) with no foregrip.