Quicksilver SSR hubs 40 to 225hp vs 40 to 350hp pros and cons?

I am currenting looking for a hub for my 200hp Pro XS with 1" shaft. What's the difference between the two hubs? is there any advantage going with the 40hp to 350hp?

Quicksilver 8M0150152 Flo-Torq SSR Propeller Hub Kit Mercury 40 HP CT - 225 Hp 4-Stroke Outboards with 1" Diameter Prop Shaft

vs

Quicksilver 8M0101604 Flo-Torq SSR Solid Propeller Hub Kit Mercury 40 Hp CT - 350 Hp 4-Stroke Outboards with 1" Diameter Prop Shaft

2. Member
    Just an opinion here but I believe the second one will give less 'clunk' on gear change and less prop rattle. The bad side is that it easily gets stuck in the propeller.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Real L View Post
    Just an opinion here but I believe the second one will give less 'clunk' on gear change and less prop rattle. The bad side is that it easily gets stuck in the propeller.
    That's where a 12lb. sledgehammer comes in handy!!

John

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Real L View Post
    I had to use a bottle jack with the prop against my trailer to get it out of a prop I put it in a few days before.