Shore fishing for Peacock in Miami.

Have a friend and his son going to Miami and ask me to ask you guys on some spots to catch Peacocks from shore. I did a search and found Antonio Maceo Park and behind The Falls Mall. Any other places I could tell him about? Thanks

2. Member
    Good Luck, Every time I find a spot to fish. Big no fishing signs everywhere.
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

Quote Originally Posted by Bassdeer View Post
    Have a friend and his son going to Miami and ask me to ask you guys on some spots to catch Peacocks from shore. I did a search and found Antonio Maceo Park and behind The Falls Mall. Any other places I could tell him about? Thanks
    Where In Miami? The difference in N Miami and S Miami is an hour drive. I am familiar with S Miami. The canal that goes through coral reef park is pretty good. No "no fishing " signs there. Just keep an eye out for boats zipping by. Behind the falls mall is close by and it's the same canal system.

The Tamiami trail (hwy 41) has lots of places to fish from west of Chrome ave. Loaded with peacocks.
    Last edited by cwilt; 01-11-2023 at 07:21 PM. Reason: Add more
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cwilt View Post
    Where In Miami? The difference in N Miami and S Miami is an hour drive. I am familiar with S Miami. The canal that goes through coral reef park is pretty good. No "no fishing " signs there. Just keep an eye out for boats zipping by. Behind the falls mall is close by and it's the same canal system.

The Tamiami trail (hwy 41) has lots of places to fish from west of Chrome ave. Loaded with peacocks.
    Not sure what area, I'm just giving him what I can and let him decide. Thanks for the info I really appreciate it.

5. Member
    The urban canal peacocks fared better than the pea's in the Everglades from the last big cold front we had a couple of weeks ago. Significant exotic fish kills in the Glades.
    2019 Vexus 1880 w/ Mercury Pro-XS 115 4-stroke, MK 80lb Fortex, Twin Helix 7 Birds, Pro II PowerPole. AEguideservice.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bassdeer View Post
    Not sure what area, I'm just giving him what I can and let him decide. Thanks for the info I really appreciate it.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!