Mercury 300hr service kit

Mercury 115 4 stroke pro xs. Serial #2B392813.
    I stopped by my local dealer yesterday to pick up the 300hr service kit. They told me Mercury does not have a kit for the 115 pro xs. Told me the kits are just for the regular 115 4 stroke. That I would have to but the parts individually. Is this true?
    Thanks!

2. Member
    The kit is probably the same for the ProXs and non-ProXS, to find out - If you want to Order or Price Mercury Engine Parts and Accessories
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox579 View Post
    The kit is probably the same for the ProXs and non-ProXS, to find out - If you want to Order or Price Mercury Engine Parts and Accessories
    Local dealer told me the anodes are different.

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    It's pretty simple to just put the items together without anodes in this case. That being said- same kit can be used on the Standard and the ProXS engines.

In many cases, trailered boats that spend only limited time in fresh-water often do not need anodes as often, so the individual pieces are then a better or more cost-effective option.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor