Looking for an Excel Bay Pro 220 or Xpress X-Bay X21

As the title says. Looking to purchase one of these. I cannot afford a new one. Looking to keep it $35k or under. Have cash and ready to go. If anyone knows of one for sale I would appreciate the heads up. They are difficult to find around here. I have been looking on FB and Craigslist for 6 months and only seen a couple. The smaller 19'ers are out there but not interested in that.

2. Member
    Good luck with the search, doubt you will find anything for that price though, I'm on the coast and used Bay Boat prices are silly....cash in hand doesn't really mean anything

3. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ncbass View Post
    Good luck with the search, doubt you will find anything for that price though, I'm on the coast and used Bay Boat prices are silly....cash in hand doesn't really mean anything
    I definitely agree in the traditional fiberglass bay boats. These are quite a bit cheaper even when new but it still may be tough to find.

4. Member
    There is an xpress boats for sale marketplace group on facebook. I have seen quite a few pop up there.

5. Member
    I should clarify, I doubt you will find anything in the size you are looking at for that price, I have come across one or two smaller Xpress Bay boats listed in the low 30's (Boat Trader)

6. Member
    you might try Preston Cleary Kentucky on Facebook he is a guide on dale hollow I know he is getting a new sea ark boat his should be for sale

7. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by tlyonshunter View Post
    you might try Preston Cleary Kentucky on Facebook he is a guide on dale hollow I know he is getting a new sea ark boat his should be for sale
    I will have my wife look into this. I am not on FB. I am interested in a Sea Ark as well. I have went back and forth on one of these center consoles or one of the Sea Ark easy's or even a Procat. Too many choices

8. Member
    Look in the Louisiana Sportsman Magazine classified under boats for sale and you may find something https://www.louisianasportsman.com/
    2019 x19 175 SHO 12” Bobs jack plate

9. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessxpress View Post
    Look in the Louisiana Sportsman Magazine classified under boats for sale and you may find something https://www.louisianasportsman.com/
    Thank you for the info. Lots of boats for sale there. I will keep an eye out.