Ranger 1880 Windshield Replacement

2022 ended crappy with the port side (passenger) windshield completely shattering out causing a huge mess…Unfortunately, Ranger is not honoring it as a warranty issue…In the meantime, I have removed the passenger window and frame…I called Cabelas and they want over $1700 to only replace the port side window which I really don’t want to do…I would actually like to remove the drivers side windshield as well and replace both with short windscreens…Does anyone know if any other Ranger model, fish and ski or multi-species, are compatible with my Ranger 1880? If not, does anyone know of a company that makes custom windscreens from a template? Thanks, Tim

2. Member
    Hey Tim, this is Westy from the old Basszone days. Looks like you have gone full circle now and gone back to the fish and ski. What's up with that? I kind of did the same thing. I sold my Bullet and have completed the resto-mod on an 96 Ranger 77 Sport.

Love the 1880 Ranger and wish I could help you out on doing something for your windshield. Maybe I'll see you on one of the AZ lakes.
    96' Ranger R77 Sport / Merc 115 ProXS 4S

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReelRT View Post
    Hey Tim, this is Westy from the old Basszone days. Looks like you have gone full circle now and gone back to the fish and ski. What's up with that? I kind of did the same thing. I sold my Bullet and have completed the resto-mod on an 96 Ranger 77 Sport.

Love the 1880 Ranger and wish I could help you out on doing something for your windshield. Maybe I'll see you on one of the AZ lakes.
    Hello old friend, sent you a DM