Ranger 1880 MS Windshield Replacement

2022 ended crappy with the port side (passenger) windshield completely shattering out causing a huge mess…Unfortunately, Ranger is not honoring it as a warranty issue…In the meantime, I have removed the passenger window and frame…I called Cabelas and they want over $1700 to only replace the port side window which I really don’t want to do…I would actually like to remove the drivers side windshield as well and replace both with short windscreens…Does anyone know if any other Ranger model, fish and ski or multi-species, are compatible with my Ranger 1880? If not, does anyone know of a company that makes custom windscreens from a template? Thanks, Tim

Might check to see if there's a sticker on your current windshield showing name of manufacturer. My aluminum walk through has one but it's storage and I can't check for you.

Custom Mold and Tint in Arkansas makes windshields for many boats, including Ranger. http://getaboatwindshield.com/home
    2020 Ranger VS1782 DC
    Mercury ProXS 150
    Garmin 106 Ultra/UHD 93sv
    Ulterra Quest, 115/90

3. Member
    Thank for the response…I know the windshield, as most boat windshields, are manufactured by Taylor Made…They don’t sell to the public and I really don’t want to file a claim with my insurance…I emailed Custom Mold and Tint, they said send them a template and they will make windscreens to my specs
    Last edited by YELOSUB; 01-10-2023 at 08:50 PM.