2021 z21 power switch

Twice over the past month, I went to turn on my power switch in the morning and for several minutes when I would push the power button, it would just flas red and not power up. Finally it flipped to blue and turned on the touch screen. I'm afraid it's going to get worse. Is there a fix for this? Seems connection related. I fish A LOT of tournaments and this controls my pumps, lights, etc.....

2. Member
    I've never been a fan of putting fancy stuff like this in a bass boat and I'm afraid I'm going to be right about it. So far the touch screen has worked fine but I'm afraid it'll be a problem too.

3. Member
    I worry about the same thing happening. I was going to order a spare switch panel but was told they made some improvements on the 2022 model so held off. However, I still think I may invest in a spare panel at some point just in case.
    ~ Dave
    2022 Nitro Z21xl 250 ProXS
    HDS Live 12 B&C/Ghost/AT

and now they have a whole new panel on the 23. Did not know the power button was considered a fancy upgrade.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

5. Member
    When I say fancy, I more mean the touch screen controls.....

I assumed that.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

7. Member
    My least favorite thing about the boat, already had to replace the ecm, power button and touchscreen. Next boat I’m honestly thinking about changing brands and that’s a big part of it.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package