Banned

LP70 actuator master clylinder parts

the actuator(lp70 for disc brakes) on my 2006 ranger trail is leaking at the master cylinder. I have taken it apart to located the leak which is from one of the pistons. All this thing needs is re honing and new rubber on the pistons. You would think a kit would be available, but i can't find it. Of course you can find the whole new cylinder for a cost of 200-400. anybody out there ever tackled this before and know of where i can pick up some parts?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lfg; 01-07-2023 at 08:26 PM.

2. Member
    Google your bore size and you will find tons of kits listed.
    1.5 bore brake master cylinder rebuild kit as an example.

3. mikesxpress
    Lyle having been down this actuator road multiple times your going to find replacement of the entire assembly the best course of action. All the other parts in a 2006 system are also worn.

4. Member
    Lyle having been down this actuator road multiple times your going to find replacement of the entire assembly the best course of action. All the other parts in a 2006 system are also worn.
    X2

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    X3