Falcon questions?

Does anyone know if there is storage under the seats of the F185? I see there’s a pull strap on them but I can’t find information anywhere if there’s actually storage under them. Second question. It seems that the Predator middle seat storage box has changed. It appears that the original Predator had a storage box that was molded in and on the new models it looks like the added center storage box that is on all other models? Anyone have any information on these questions?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    Does anyone know if there is storage under the seats of the F185? I see there’s a pull strap on them but I can’t find information anywhere if there’s actually storage under them. Second question. It seems that the Predator middle seat storage box has changed. It appears that the original Predator had a storage box that was molded in and on the new models it looks like the added center storage box that is on all other models? Anyone have any information on these questions?
    Don't know about the F185 but on my F205 it is clearly marked that the fuel tank is under the seats and NOT to drill anywhere in that area. My seat bottoms flip up for cleaning but no storage under the seat bottom.

3. Member
    No under seat storage on the F195 either.
    2022 Falcon F195