2002 Mercury 150XL S/N 0T494104 - Spark Plugs & Fuel Line

Good afternoon - I'm new to the group and to Outboard motors. I have a 2002 Mercury 150XL that is running poorly at idle. It starts great cold and often stalls until reaching operating temperature. It's hard to start when warm or sits for a while. I'd like to change the Spark Plugs and the Fuel line/ fuel bulb and unfortunately I'm not in close proximity to the boat. Can anyone point me in the direction to find OEM part numbers by Serial Number?? Does anyone know what spark plugs I need to purchase?? Also what Fuel line / Fuel Bulb i need to order??? Thanks in Advance

2. Member
    Hello and welcome to BBC.

Your engine is covered in this forum - Mercury - 2.0/ 2.4/ 2.5 Liter High Performance

For parts info - If you want to order or price Mercury Engine Parts or Accessories
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

3. Member
    Thank you!!!

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Moving your post to the 2.5L forum for you.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    I have the same (almost it’s a 200hp) motor as you:
    NGK BPZ8HS-10 spark plugs
    Mercury 2002 200hp Carbed Saltwater
    OT566776
    2002 Cape Horn 22' Bay