Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    I want to thank the company who has been paying me a tidy sum of money for a few years, but I found another company willing to pay more. So their product is superior. All business folks.

BP leaving Rapala.

Thank you @rapalausa for the last decade. We have won trophies together, built some baits, made some videos, laughed, cried, and made friendships that last a lifetime. No doubt I wouldn’t be where I am today in my career if it wasn’t for your support ����. This marks the end of a chapter and a new beginning as I am no longer with the Rapala brands. I will forever be grateful for you! Thank you ♥️ #bmpfishing #NewBeginning #BassElite
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckfishin View Post
    BP leaving Rapala.

Thank you @rapalausa for the last decade. We have won trophies together, built some baits, made some videos, laughed, cried, and made friendships that last a lifetime. No doubt I wouldn’t be where I am today in my career if it wasn’t for your support ����. This marks the end of a chapter and a new beginning as I am no longer with the Rapala brands. I will forever be grateful for you! Thank you ♥️ #bmpfishing #NewBeginning #BassElite
    Whoever the other company is must have really ponied up big time $$$$$, because you know Rapala didn't want to lose him.

BP leaving Rapala.

I know these guys change sponsors a bunch but was surprised at this one.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANGER487 View Post
    I know these guys change sponsors a bunch but was surprised at this one.
    Where do you think he ends up? Googan would be funny as people would lose their minds about it. I could see 6th sense shelling out the big bucks.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    Where do you think he ends up? Googan would be funny as people would lose their minds about it. I could see 6th sense shelling out the big bucks.
    For some reason 6th sense and the cult they have is screaming for it to be there.

Others are saying Megabass, Mark would have insight on that he couldn't share lol.

7. Member
    I will guess Berkley or Strike King

8. Member
    For some reason 6th sense and the cult they have is screaming for it to be there.

Others are saying Megabass, Mark would have insight on that he couldn't share lol.
    Megabass would be my last guess as I don't see the need for them to pay mega bucks to anyone, but who knows.

I think they dumped him because he kept mispronouncing “Rapala”.

Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post
    Megabass would be my last guess as I don't see the need for them to pay mega bucks to anyone, but who knows.
    I would agree about not needing to pay someone like BP.

There's just so many options it could be.

11. Member

6th sense spends a bunch of money on pro staff, with an emphasis on guys who have a big online following, not necessarily just tournament results. I think BP would fit right in with what they are looking for.

I think we all know megabass doesn't need to spend any money on sponsorships, they sell their stuff just fine without it. They are a great example of why the, "all these sponsor dollars cost us consumers too much money!" argument is flawed
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

Buddy gross slowing down..... from bullet to Phoenix

13. dartag1829
    Flat Worms will be 20.00 a pack to pay the pros

On the fence with this one because as stated below so many option on the table. I could see him with Berkley though

15. Member
    The older Carrhartts were good news not so much. I think they stopped the made in the USA

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RANGER487 View Post
    On the fence with this one because as stated below so many option on the table. I could see him with Berkley though
    IIRC he was a part of that Berkley/Pure Fishing umbrella early in his career.

Unless he leaves xzone googan wouldn't make sense.

Didnt Michael Neal go from Nitro to Pheonix?

19. Member
    Wasn't really expecting that, seems like the CJ dropshot plastic just came out. That said, its not like it was some crazy new breakthrough bait. Pretty much your standard dropshot plastic.
    The CJ smasher was a bit of a bust in my opinion. I live in southern Ontario and SPO was not really mentioned in respect to smallies, Berkley flat worm is still king here on Erie, St Clair and Ontario.

20. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Academy is a big player in the industry... mayhaps they've snagged BP for the re-vamped H2O Xpress lineup.

Just throwing spitballs, like everyone else.
    Who controls John Gill?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast