Thread: LHD

LHD

What better place for an "every fish counts" tournament, eh?
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

2. Member
    Ida should be a little better.

I don't care for the team format.

3. Member
    My crappy cable system was out today. I'll have to record the replay.

I've seen the last team version and didn't care for it either. Only reason I want to watch this one is the locations.

I haven't seen it yet but its the first time i have been excited to see any of their stuff since the original cup's

Quote Originally Posted by bass-o-maticjm View Post
    My crappy cable system was out today. I'll have to record the replay.

I've seen the last team version and didn't care for it either. Only reason I want to watch this one is the locations.
    You must have Mediocrecom.

6. Member
    Macsimus, it was still fun to watch and Darling produced some quality fish. Our second tournament on the Chain last season produced 5 fish over 4-pounds. And the top 3 places all weighed in 18-plus pounds. Hopefully we will get more snow this season and a wet spring. All the channels were a little tight by the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota97 View Post
    Macsimus, it was still fun to watch and Darling produced some quality fish. Our second tournament on the Chain last season produced 5 fish over 4-pounds. And the top 3 places all weighed in 18-plus pounds. Hopefully we will get more snow this season and a wet spring. All the channels were a little tight by the end of the season.
    Hey Wayne, I enjoyed it too. I always enjoy watching the pros fish lakes I'm familiar with even though I hate seeing them highlighted on national TV. I haven't done a derby on LHD for many years (pretty much retired from that) and it appears that the fish have grown up a bit. I still vividly remember a good friend and clubmate weighing a 5 fish limit for 4.8 pounds. It was a club record for the smallest 5 fish limit. We were teasing him about it and he responded with, "yeah, and I culled once". Lakes here are very low too. As much as I despise the snow, we're getting a bunch this winter so hopefully that brings them up. I've never seen Prior so low.

8. Member
    Mike D. said they couldn't even get in to mud bay (s/w) side last summer it was so low.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Macsimus View Post
    You must have Mediocrecom.
    Gee, how did you know?!?!?!?!