Difference In Models

Probably been discussed before, but what is different about the models from Falcon, the F, TE, and Predator?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Curt Brinson View Post
    Probably been discussed before, but what is different about the models from Falcon, the F, TE, and Predator?
    Your best bet is to go to the falcon bassboats.com website, click on models, then on compare models. I have the F205Hybrid which replaced my 2016 Ranger Z520C. Performance is equal or better than the ranger. Features and quality are equivalent, some pluses and minuses not worth mentioning. If you decide on the rubber decking order a dark color as the standard light gray is nearly impossible to keep clean.

3. Member
    I went to the website, not the best info, but I appreciate it

4. Member
    The F is the base model. The TE (tournament edition) has better electronics and trolling motor options. I went with the TE as the value was there for me. The Predator has a day box and a more couple bells and whistles, plus an upgraded trailer.

I didn’t want the upgraded trailer with large diameter rims - I’ve had 2 flats already - and spending $s on an even more expensive trailer tires was not a motivator.

I have the Hybrid as well - seadek no carpet. I do like it but it does show footprints and dirt. Easy to clean. The same dirt would be there with carpet but you see it better.
    Sam

2022 Falcon F20 TE Hybrid - 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Not a pro - barely an average Joe!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpumpkin View Post
    The F is the base model. The TE (tournament edition) has better electronics and trolling motor options. I went with the TE as the value was there for me. The Predator has a day box and a more couple bells and whistles, plus an upgraded trailer.

I didn’t want the upgraded trailer with large diameter rims - I’ve had 2 flats already - and spending $s on an even more expensive trailer tires was not a motivator.

I have the Hybrid as well - seadek no carpet. I do like it but it does show footprints and dirt. Easy to clean. The same dirt would be there with carpet but you see it better.
    Thank you very much, that helped out.

6. Member

You mentioned "easy to clean"How do you clean it?I've been spraying Simple Green, scrubbing with a hand brush, then rinsing.

7. Member
    I use a water and vinegar solution and heavy plastic brush to loosen it up -
    get it really wet - and suck it up with a shop vac.
    Sam

8. Member
    I use a water and vinegar solution and heavy plastic brush to loosen it up -
    get it really wet - and suck it up with a shop vac.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. What ratio water to vinegar do you use? I've heard some guys use a power washer set to a wide fan spray. I tried that once but it didn't remove the stains. Increasing the pressure runs the risk of damaging the foam. Your approach seems safer.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jayp View Post
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. What ratio water to vinegar do you use? I've heard some guys use a power washer set to a wide fan spray. I tried that once but it didn't remove the stains. Increasing the pressure runs the risk of damaging the foam. Your approach seems safer.
    I’m not real precise in the measurement approximately 40/60 - vinegar/water.

The decks aren’t too hard, but the floor in front of the seats is difficult to keep clean - I don’t bother with that much.

I have a pressure washer but have not tried it yet.
    Sam