Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I’m a seaguar guy. The invisx is good stuff but has alot of stretch and once stretched it breaks. Tatsu is on another level and is the best you can buy. Its pricey though. I like Sunline Sniper a lot. Although not on a Tatsu level it is very good and half the price of Tatsu. So I have Tatsu and Sniper in my boat for every occasion.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

2. Member
    Sniper is a better choice out of the 2 imo. I like seaguar (tatsu, abrazx and gold label leader), but invisx seems super stretchy to me.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

3. Member
    I use a mix of both. I have used the sniper for moving baits well, but the invizX just seems more sensitive and less memory, but it's been a few years since I used all InvizX.
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

I use both regularly. I seem to like sniper more for contact but like invizx more for my moving baits. Idk if it really matters because they both perform well and have had problems from neither. Usually buy whichever I can get the best deal on

Invizx for me
    Seaguar was the orignal Fluoro maker.

6. Member
    Either will work for me, no probs with either, so I will buy what is on sale.

7. Member
    Invizix. 100%.
    .................. Today is ALWAYS the best day to go fishin!

8. Member
    In my experience, Invisx does handle better (a touch less memory) but also has more stretch than Sniper. I now spend the extra and use Tatsu for all fluoro reels to end the longstanding question "which is the better fluoro". To me, it's worth it, and just buy it when it's on sale 3-4 times a year.

9. Member
    I like and use Sniper and Shooter in higher tests for working around cover. But Tatsu is the best I've used.

10. Member
    I've used both and don't see much difference in these two lines.

11. Member
    Sniper with a double San Diego jam knot. Thank me later
    Respectfully,
    Captain Rab
    V1CO 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the
    world to put to shame the wise; and God has
    chosen the weak things of the world to put to
    shame the things which are mighty

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by captainrab View Post
    Sniper with a double San Diego jam knot. Thank me later
    Can I thank u now?!?

13. Member
    Daiwa j flour is what I have been using other than sunline .. been leaning towards the daiwa all the way great shit my friends
    07 tracker TX 190
    75 horse Mercury
    999 KVD, 859 , and 798 SI HD

Die hard Seaguar for the last 8+ years. I've used Sunline and its good also, but I'm just a creature of habit and stick with what has worked for me in the past.

15. Member
    I have used both. I like sunline the best because it more available to me then seaguar and you can find the Sunline on deals for 1200yrd spools but can’t go wrong on either.

16. Member
    I think once you figure out how to manage flouro its all pretty good. I use to hate Seaguar red label when I first used it. Went to Invizx and Sniper and they are better but still had issues. Now I am very particular about how I spool flouro and now I am back to red label because its never really broke on me since I have learned to manage it. Definitely better flouros out there but with how much I fish the cheaper option (red label) gets the nod. I can get a 1000 yard spool off amazon for 30-40$

17. Member
    Sniper all the way. I had sniper previously and then bought a spool of Invsx. The sniper is stiffer, more sensitive, more durable. I don’t need the extra stretch in the Invisx for my fishing. I noticed it would break off easier too. Sniper all the way!!!!

18. Member
    The Hook Up Tackle shop does an annual video of their #1 selling product in various categories every year and Sunline Sniper has been their #1 selling line for a couple years now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12