FoodSaver FM5330 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealing System with Starter Kit - $100

Never been used FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing System to keep foods and meats fresh for longer. Bought this for my mom and she never used it. Everything it came with is included, all in new shape. Total cost of the entire kit was over $240. I’m selling for no less than $100. Cash only, I’m in Kingsport TN. It’s a real deal given the higher cost of foods these days. Also A GREAT DEAL FOR HUNTERS or FARMERS who want to preserve their meats OR other foods. This item has many uses, though, and is in new pristine condition. Here’s some technical descriptions and specifications of this item:

With newly designed features, the FoodSaver FM5330 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealing System makes it easier than ever to keep food fresh up to 5x longer (compared to ordinary storage methods) and save up to $2700 per year (based on buying in bulk, buying on sale, and preventing waste). It reduces bag-making steps by 50%, taking the time and guesswork out of bag making and sealing, along with reducing over 30% of roll waste when compared to previous FoodSaver Food Preservation Systems. Plus, the system provides 2-in-1 versatility for freezer, fridge, and pantry storage.

• The FM5330 Food Preservation System from FoodSaver is the ultimate kitchen companion for keeping food fresh
    • Express Bag Maker automatically creates a seal for your next bag
    • Vacuum View Window enables you to see where you seal for optimal control
    • Easy-access Open Roll Storage keeps track of bag inventory
    • Vacuum and Seal Bar starts the vacuum and sealing process
    • Low-cutting surface allows you to use your countertop as your work space to accurately measure custom size bags
    • Ergonomic sealing angle for ease of use and comfort
    • Retractable Handheld Sealer for use with FoodSaver Vacuum Zipper Bags, Containers and Accessories
    • Moist/dry food settings for optimal sealing
    • One-touch marinate and accessory modes
    • Dishwasher-safe tray
    • 90% plastic; 10% metal
    • Measures 16.23" Lx 7.41"W 7.8" H

• If you’re close to Kingsport TN, let me know if you want this item. I cannot ship. Pickup or meet only. Thanks.
    Last edited by JohnnyMustang; 01-22-2023 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Price update and City location.
    “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail
    Ben Franklin

2000 Ranger 518vx Comanche

2. Member
    Cash only $130.. I’m in Kingsport TN. I thought Hunters or Farmers would have been fighting over this thing by now ��. It’s perfect for them.
    Ben Franklin

3. Member
    Lowered to $100!!!
    Ben Franklin

4. Member
    I’ll be at the East Tennessee Fishing Show in Knoxville on the 26-29th next week. I’ll give you your $100 cash assuming it’s new in the box as you described. I’ll be in the booth the whole time. https://www.yolobaitco.com/. If interested, let me know.

5. Member
    If I can make it down there I’ll let you know. Thanks.
    Ben Franklin

6. Member
    Still available?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMustang View Post
    Never been used FoodSaver Vacuum Sealing System to keep foods and meats fresh for longer. Bought this for my mom and she never used it. Everything it came with is included, all in new shape. Total cost of the entire kit was over $240. I’m selling for no less than $100. Cash only, I’m in Kingsport TN. It’s a real deal given the higher cost of foods these days. Also A GREAT DEAL FOR HUNTERS or FARMERS who want to preserve their meats OR other foods. This item has many uses, though, and is in new pristine condition. Here’s some technical descriptions and specifications of this item:

With newly designed features, the FoodSaver FM5330 2-in-1 Vacuum Sealing System makes it easier than ever to keep food fresh up to 5x longer (compared to ordinary storage methods) and save up to $2700 per year (based on buying in bulk, buying on sale, and preventing waste). It reduces bag-making steps by 50%, taking the time and guesswork out of bag making and sealing, along with reducing over 30% of roll waste when compared to previous FoodSaver Food Preservation Systems. Plus, the system provides 2-in-1 versatility for freezer, fridge, and pantry storage.

• The FM5330 Food Preservation System from FoodSaver is the ultimate kitchen companion for keeping food fresh
    • Express Bag Maker automatically creates a seal for your next bag
    • Vacuum View Window enables you to see where you seal for optimal control
    • Easy-access Open Roll Storage keeps track of bag inventory
    • Vacuum and Seal Bar starts the vacuum and sealing process
    • Low-cutting surface allows you to use your countertop as your work space to accurately measure custom size bags
    • Ergonomic sealing angle for ease of use and comfort
    • Retractable Handheld Sealer for use with FoodSaver Vacuum Zipper Bags, Containers and Accessories
    • Moist/dry food settings for optimal sealing
    • One-touch marinate and accessory modes
    • Dishwasher-safe tray
    • 90% plastic; 10% metal
    • Measures 16.23" Lx 7.41"W 7.8" H

• If you’re close to Kingsport TN, let me know if you want this item. I cannot ship. Pickup or meet only. Thanks.

7. Member
    Yes
    Ben Franklin

8. Member
    Sold.
    Ben Franklin