Frustrating Z7 dash switches!

I’ve had a 2015 nitro z7 for a few years now. One of my frustrations is the location of the switches on the left side of the console. Standing up from the console and heading to the bow, it’s way too easy to bump the main power switch causing the fish finders to turn off/restart. Wondering if anyone has had this same issue and has come up a solution? I thought about swapping the main power switch location with the switch beside it, but the labels on the console would be wrong. I’m thinking of some kind of cover that flips up for accessing the switches? Thanks!

Have been thinking of a red flip cover "the first step to launching a rocket"

3. Member
    Found these on-line. I have not used anything like this but seems like a low cost solution you could explore.

https://www.harfington.com/products/

20pcs Waterproof Case Switch Covers Caps Protector Clear Black Rectangle Splash For Boat Rocker Switch. Listed for $6.85

ID:1067665

Also Global Industrial nay carry something similar.

Best and Happy New Year!
    ~ Dave
    2022 Nitro Z21xl 250 ProXS
    HDS Live 12 B&C/Ghost/AT

4. Member
    Thanks DavL! I might order a pack of those rocker switch covers to try. Might be just enough to keep the power switch from cutting all power when I accidentally bump it with my leg, net, etc.

5. Member
    I’ve never hit the power switch but I’ve about broke my key off a dozen times.

u can also put any switch u want on to replace the one u have, Plenty of better options.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

7. Member
    I've bumped mine a couple of times, thought about swapping the order but hasn't been that big of a deal to me at this time.