Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manatee Mauler View Post
    How about this... You stay on Erie and we will stay on Kissimmee. Thats a fair shake!!! �� lol
    That's not going to work as I rent a house within 10 miles of Lake Kissimmee during March.

You know what you can campaign for and many northerns might go for it. No hurricane relief from the rest of the country as you want your state to yourselfs. Then it will be your state your problem.

2. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
    That's not going to work as I rent a house within 10 miles of Lake Kissimmee during March.

You know what you can campaign for and many northerns might go for it. No hurricane relief from the rest of the country as you want your state to yourselfs. Then it will be your state your problem.
    Sounds good. Also no funds for snow removal or the bailing out of automakers up north while your at it..and we wouldn't have to pay income tax!

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireball View Post

No hurricane relief is fine with me since most of the damage is done to transplants who retired here.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2dwoods View Post
    Remember when Florida tags had the county listed at bottom, we didn't even like someone from another county trying to fish,surf,duck hunt.and I'm talking in 60s and 70s,Florida boys have always been very un welcoming to any outsider,s,even to guys from county next door this is why when I go back I fish the little unknown lakes I fished as a kid .the state built those big lakes to attract people and that's what it did .o another thing half the people bitching aren't even born and raised Florida boys they just live there now
    Born and raised in jacksonville. Grew up surfing and fishing. Your argument holds no wait here. Matter of fact never even seen snow... Next please.

By the way... State didnt build st johns river, lake george, lake Okeechobee, orange, harris or hundreds of others. The other man made reservoirs were built for economic reasons for shipping that would never be allowed today due to tree hugging green environment freaks. Your statement is fake news. Stick marsh, fellsmore, headwaters were built so nutrients over load could be filtered out BEFORE it entered the St johns river. BUT... You wouldnt know that.
    Last edited by Manatee Mauler; 01-19-2023 at 06:37 PM.

5. Member
    Wow.
    Exactly why I vacation and fish and probably will move to Tennessee in several years.
    Yea, they probably don't want any of us either, but Tennessee residents seem to be the kindest people around.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj14 View Post
    Wow.
    Exactly why I vacation and fish and probably will move to Tennessee in several years.
    Yea, they probably don't want any of us either, but Tennessee residents seem to be the kindest people around.

Yea... Have ya seen the movie Deliverance. Oink oink, squeal!!!

7. Member
    Okay folks enough is enough. I am born and raised in Switzerland, florida just south of jacksonville. 57 years old, third generation florida guy not that I care, and yes I travel the country and have seen snow… stop the hating, I understand why folks come here hell I don’t blame them… I would to..in fact I will eventually go to Texas and fish a bit as well. I hope when I get there some rodeo cowboy hat wearing neck don’t give me crap for showing up and booking a hotel or whatever. I hear what my florida brothers are saying but dang it give these guys a break. I run into them at the ramp and standby.. bite the pillow…. Give them a little advice if they are nice and not acting like they own the place. I’ll bet they R catching and releasing just like us. When I travel around I ask for some help about where to go, eat and etc,. This is still the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

just Saying and btw the way it is just fishing men!
    2016 Z521C Yamaha 250 SHO

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebone View Post
    Okay folks enough is enough. I am born and raised in Switzerland, florida just south of jacksonville. 57 years old, third generation florida guy not that I care, and yes I travel the country and have seen snow… stop the hating, I understand why folks come here hell I don’t blame them… I would to..in fact I will eventually go to Texas and fish a bit as well. I hope when I get there some rodeo cowboy hat wearing neck don’t give me crap for showing up and booking a hotel or whatever. I hear what my florida brothers are saying but dang it give these guys a break. I run into them at the ramp and standby.. bite the pillow…. Give them a little advice if they are nice and not acting like they own the place. I’ll bet they R catching and releasing just like us. When I travel around I ask for some help about where to go, eat and etc,. This is still the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

just Saying and btw the way it is just fishing men!

9. Banned
    The only advice I will give them is to stay up north.
    And I was born and raised here.

10. Member
    thanks for the info guys we came down for 21 days each got our limit each day and filled the freezers the females seem to be especially tasty

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234