Cherokee Lake Lodging

I live in Loudon TN and fish Loudon, Tellico and Watts Bar fairly often.

I'd like to fish Cherokee Lake with some overnight stays. Can anyone recommend a good place? I am not finding much on the internet.

Ideally, a cabin at a marina would work great. I definitely want a place where parking a boat is not too tough. I am hoping to find a place where I can go often for quick 1-3 day trips.

2. Member
    Had same issue few years ago, decided to airbnb a lakeside house in Bean Station for <$100 / night.

3. Member

I rented a camper from a local. He delivered it to the campground that had a ramp. He also picked up when the tournament was over.

https://rvshare.com/

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

5. Member
    I stayed at Greenlee may springs right on the lake in a cabin and it was nice. They have a couple of ramps one is right by the cabins and they also have a small marina and about 5 cabins.

6. Member
    I know this is an older post but check out Parkview Cabins on the upper end of Cherokee. I use to know the lady who owned them but she sold them several years ago, number is (423) 586-5096. Nothing fancy, located right on the lake across from Cherokee Park, they've been there since the 1950s.