Winner Boat forum

What happened to the Winner Bass Boat forum? Bring it back!

2. Member
    That was my first new boat back in 85 ,I had a tournament edition. I ran that thing for 20 years and did have to rebuild transom but boat was in great shape .Best thing was the price 12,500 out the door with a gt150

3. Member
    I was still running mine ('89 Tournament FX) when the subforum got deep-sixed for inactivity. It's still in the yard waiting for some attention.

1990 Ranger 362V Yamaha Pro-V 150
    Old Town Predator MinnKota

4. Member
    Yea I really wish they would bring it back. I have an 86 tournament that has been fully restored about 8 years ago
    I really enjoyed checking in on that forum to see if anything new came up. Bring it back if possible.

How did they run?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wave to Wave View Post
    How did they run?
    My FX ran about 62 with a regular Johnson 150. Rough ride in chop, but pretty dry. Handled well. Odd thing - you couldn't turn while backing up, it just plowed along. 18'-6" iirc with a 5" manual jackplate. Never had the right prop on it for takeoffs (pre-PVS, IDK if I ever owned a vented prop for it), so the holeshot was poor. The center console layout made it tough to move around the boat with two guys and full tournament tackle on board, but the deck space was amazing. Winner got a number of other things right: aluminum lids, round livewells, glass transom and "grillage" (stringer system), battery space.