Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post info on AT2 sale release date … thanx

2023 assume. before summer assume but post legit release time of AT2 for purchase…
    (have AT-1)

2018 Z19/200 Optimax 2 stroker 24x3 Fury Ultrex 112
    Lowrance HDS 12/9 Lives with 3 in 1 ducers

2. Member
    Nobody knows yet when they will be available.

If anyone knows, they aren't allowed to say.

We only have guesses at this point.
    2023 Puma STS

3. Member
    Tackle Warehouse has a ship date of 3/9 but as mentioned nobody knows or is allowed to tell.
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

4. BBC SPONSOR
    My bet is they will be available around or just before the CLASSIC!!!

5. Member
    I've seen 90 days delivery time (in a german shop). We all know it's an estimate, but unlikely to be any sooner than that.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCAL View Post
    Tackle Warehouse has a ship date of 3/9 but as mentioned nobody knows or is allowed to tell.
    Their dates seem to be back and forth. They currently show an "in stock" date of 2/23 for AT2.
    2023 Puma STS

7. Member
    AT2 will be in BP and Cabelas between 2nd and 3rd week of jan depending on how long those stores DC gets it distributed to individual Store.

8. Member
    My distributor shows a back order date of 1/27/23
    Wayne Carlson
    2015 Ranger Z520C w/Evinrude 250 HO G2
    2021 GMC Sierra AT4

9. Member
    They are still developing the software so it will work in 100% of the consumers systems, after it is developed and tested then they have to do due diligence to make sure everything is correct and if it is not correct then they have some more development time to do. Sure it is easy to release the system with the HDS Pro as they haven’t sold any of those units yet but just give it some time so they can figure and design out all of the kinks and you wont be disappointed. Plan for June 2023 and if it comes earlier then it is a pleasant surprise.

So between about Jan 20 and March 9th… at this point… ok… update us in 2023… thanx

2018 Z19/200 Optimax 2 stroker 24x3 Fury Ultrex 112
    Lowrance HDS 12/9 Lives with 3 in 1 ducers

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STRETCH1 View Post
    They are still developing the software so it will work in 100% of the consumers systems, after it is developed and tested then they have to do due diligence to make sure everything is correct and if it is not correct then they have some more development time to do. Sure it is easy to release the system with the HDS Pro as they haven’t sold any of those units yet but just give it some time so they can figure and design out all of the kinks and you wont be disappointed. Plan for June 2023 and if it comes earlier then it is a pleasant surprise.
    Do you have any inside knowledge for why you're predicting June? Sounds way too late for me. I don't think Lowrance would drop the price of their current model units for 9 months.
    2023 Puma STS

12. Member
    Sometime after the Classic

13. Member
    Whats the over/under on it being released before PP's trolling motor?

this is one of lowrances wholesalers you cant buy from them but you can see when they will be getting them in to ship to retailers
    https://wintronelectronics.com/low00...ctive-target-2
    EXPECTED: 01/27/2023

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter21i View Post
    this is one of lowrances wholesalers you cant buy from them but you can see when they will be getting them in to ship to retailers
    https://wintronelectronics.com/low00...ctive-target-2
    EXPECTED: 01/27/2023
    . Yep, that is before the June date I posted above. Any small hiccup and the date will change but it does not effect anything if you are expecting it in June.

Quote Originally Posted by STRETCH1 View Post
    . Yep, that is before the June date I posted above. Any small hiccup and the date will change but it does not effect anything if you are expecting it in June.
    you may be spot on they just pushed the s3100 box from this month to may

17. Member
    I wish these companies would shorten the time between information release and availability. If you cant supply them then don't release anything. I am in the middle of an install but I'm held up waiting for a comparison between AT1 and AT2. If I don't see something shortly I will just install the gen1 and be done with it. If the pros haven't got them to show us the different then an average Joe like myself is probably months away.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter21i View Post
    you may be spot on they just pushed the s3100 box from this month to may
    Where did you see this at?
    2023 Ranger Z520R - Mercury ProXS 250 HP
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffreydavisjr View Post
    Where did you see this at?
    Oh never mind, I see it on this page > https://wintronelectronics.com/low00...0-sonar-module
    2023 Ranger Z520R - Mercury ProXS 250 HP
    Collins Boating Pro Staff - Smithfield, North Carolina
    JeffreyDavisFishing.com
    | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram | NC Bass Challenge

20. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by willywonka View Post
    I wish these companies would shorten the time between information release and availability. If you cant supply them then don't release anything. I am in the middle of an install but I'm held up waiting for a comparison between AT1 and AT2. If I don't see something shortly I will just install the gen1 and be done with it. If the pros haven't got them to show us the different then an average Joe like myself is probably months away.
    I get your frustration. My new boat should be arriving in the next month and I still don't know what units I'm going to install at the dash. I want to wait and see what the HDS Pro is like with the new Active Imaging HD transducer, but I can't wait until April or later and not have graphs for 2 months (or more).

At the same time, I'm glad they went ahead and discounted the price of the HDS Live. I'd be really aggravated if I paid full price for the HDS Live and then a week later they announced and released the HDS Pro unexpectedly.

Most people aren't in the middle of a build/install and it doesn't affect them. I wish Lowrance had the ability to say "the product will begin shipping on _____", and give us a specific date. Unfortunately nothing is set in stone now days.
    2023 Puma STS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast