Thread: Perfect

Perfect

There was a perfect man who met a perfect woman.
    After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding. Their life together was, of course, perfect. One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car (a Grand Caravan) along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the roadside in distress.
    Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help. There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving along delivering the toys. Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple and Santa Claus had an accident.
    Only one of them survived the accident. Who was the survivor?
    (Scroll down for the answer.)

The perfect woman. She's the only one that really existed in the first place. everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man...

(Women, end e-mail here. Men, keep scrolling.)

So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the perfect woman must have been driving. This explains why there was a car accident.
    (by the way if you're a woman, and you're reading this...this brings up another point....women never listen either.......)
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

2. Member
    I’ll give ya a 6, mostly cause it’s the holiday season.

3. Member
    SD, did your wife approve this message?

Mine is more subtle.

My wife drove all the way home from Chicago to Alabama. I just held the steering wheel.
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support

4. Member
    Dodge grand caravan is a perfect car? That’s where you lost me lmao