Transducer Poles

Have a Ranger 620vs, wanting to add forward facing sonar. Have Ullterra so shaft mount is not an option. Yes I know about Cornfield Crappie, not for me. I see all the DIY mounts and high $$ manufactured mounts for poles.
    In the real world do you need to spend 300+ on one of these mounts or are the DIY mounts just as good?
    Have rails up front and would like to use those.
    What is everyone else using.
    Thanks

2. Member
    Following this. Ranger 1880 MS with Ulterra. Don't know what direction to go in. Don't want to spend additional $ 3,000.00 to buy Ultrex to make it work.
    520 L TDY

3. Member
    Please excuse me. Current Trolling motor is a Terrova.
    520 L TDY

4. Member
    I ran a Fishing Specialties (I believe was the name) on my 621 Ranger and liked it. Yes its something else you have to stow and deploy but can turn it by hand to scan when spot locked or trolling etc.

Another option I have used if you have tracks on bow is to modify a bicycle bench top repair mount. I done this method for when I am in my buddies 620 off the back deck.

5. Member
    Home Page - Fishing Specialties Inc

love their products and not real expensive.

6. Member
    There was a fishing specialties pole on crappie.com at a good price.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookerz Tackle View Post
    I ran a Fishing Specialties (I believe was the name) on my 621 Ranger and liked it. Yes its something else you have to stow and deploy but can turn it by hand to scan when spot locked or trolling etc.

Another option I have used if you have tracks on bow is to modify a bicycle bench top repair mount. I done this method for when I am in my buddies 620 off the back deck.
    What length did you use? I measured my 620 and believe it to be 48" does that sound correct?

8. Member
    Ordered and received within 3 days the SeeLite/SeeFish transducer pole. Just waiting on new Lowrance Active imagining to arrive. Will post how it all goes in the coming days. Also ordered and received in 3 days the Stowaway XL mount for my electronics. Great service and fast shipping for this time of the year.

9. Member
    Check out my thread I just did…I went with the SeeLite 2.0 pole for my Ranger 1880 and love it