How tall are 10’ poles on a newer z20? Help !

I have a new z20 with no poles. Have the opportunity to buy two ten footers at a great price. But I park the boat in the garage. Can someone with ten foot power poles on their nitro similar to mine tell me how high they measure all the way up, how high they measure when let down almost to the concrete (as in to back under door way), and if they are wider than the trailer when let down almost to the concrete? I really need to get an idea about this before buying them bc I won’t be able to return them or modify the garage. Fee free to post the info or you can message/call me thanks

Really can't help with original question but...I thought I just read that you can use the Talon tilt brackets with Power Poles? That way you can tilt them down onto the back deck when storing the boat. I loved that feature with my old Bass Cat that had a Talon on it.
    Rob Ridge
    www.folsombassteam.com
    2018 Nitro Z19 Pro, 200 Mercury Pro XS

3. Member
    By “all the way down” Talons are fixed unlike a Raptor or Power Pole you can lower partially. You would need to buy the brackets to mount to your jackplate for each side, include the tilt brackets for each and you can simply push the release tab and lower to rear deck. Does not effect width at all. There is a stop bolt on the Talon slide that you can set so you can loosen the bolts and drop down but you don’t want to do that before and after garaging.
    Rad Brewer

4. Member
    Thanks for the responses! I am however specifically asking about 10’ power poles.

Down the poles are 5' tall add an inch or more of clearance to the ground. When up they will be 5' taller than the jackplate bolts or so maybe up five inches for brackets. My z8 they are like 8'2" tall on the trailer

6. Member
    Thanks @fishysam
    when halfway down are they wider than the trailer? I only have about 1.5” on each side of fender coming into garage.

Not even close probably 18 inches skinnier at their widest, however brackets could change that some but i bet you will have the same brackets as i do. But if not I don't think any of them are wider than the boat on the trailer

if the water is like 5' deep on a boat ramp the 10' blades are like the same width as my boat. But not on the trailer
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

8. Member
    Does anyone else have 10’ poles on a z20 or equivalent that can comment as to how they measure up in different positions? I’m going to pull the trigger on these I’ve found for a deal but don’t want to mess up. Thanks!

9. Member
    My father has 10’ Poles on his Z20. His will clear an 8 foot tall garage door by a few inches

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrain89 View Post
    My father has 10’ Poles on his Z20. His will clear an 8 foot tall garage door by a few inches
    8 foot tall garage door? typical doors are 7 feet tall, just double checking.

clearing a door should be of zero concern, is the problem you have low ceilings?
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrebass View Post
    8 foot tall garage door? typical doors are 7 feet tall, just double checking.
    yup the bay he keeps his boat in has a 8’ tall x 10’ wide door

13. Member
    I was curious, 8ft. on my 921 Phoenix on trailer. Nitro sits higher

2016 Phoenix 921 ProXP Mercury 250 ProXS