25% OFF ALL HANDGUNS AT FIELD & STREAM

I was at a nearby Field and Stream yesterday and all handguns and ammo and I believe safes were 25% off. Long guns were only 15% off I believe. I got a Kel-tec P17 I had been wanting for $187.49 ($202.96 out the door). I don't know how long the sale goes on for and if it's just locally.

2. Member
    I do not support that company. They do not support our rights.

3. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Bingo!
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    Yeah I know they're at the top of many peoples banned list and I'm not a fan either. When they're the only one's who got what I want though...

5. Member
    I've heard they are selling out will not sale guns anymore.

6. mikesxpress
    -25% still puts them 35% more than buying online and shipping to your local FFL. Same as BPS and Cabela's. Use them as scratch and sniff then find the best $ for transfer fees at one of your local gun shops.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesxpress View Post
    -25% still puts them 35% more than buying online and shipping to your local FFL. Same as BPS and Cabela's. Use them as scratch and sniff then find the best $ for transfer fees at one of your local gun shops.
    In my case I'm going to disagree. I don't know of a single place online where I could have gotten the p17 I just bought for anywhere near the cost savings after paying shipping, ffl fees and cc fees at many online places. I've looked at buying online several times before and never could get a better deal after all the fees. For hard to find items though I think it's worth the extra cost buying online as long as the prices aren't inflated.