Trophy Bass Expeditions - Rodman - FL

Has anybody ever used Trophy Bass Expeditions to go hunting for big bass?

Thinking about planning a trip to come down with the specific purpose of catching at 10+ to get it off my bucket list. Trying to find guides a bit more Northern, Rodman or St. John's near Jackson so I don't have to drive down so far to get to Okeechobee or Kissimmee.

2. Member
    Take the ride south. Way south. St Johns is done, not a blade of grass since storms, BASS and MLF events have moved on. However the St Johns is now a destination location to score a 10# mudfish wall hanger on shiners.

Rodman has been nuked to hell, they somehow killed the spatterdock, something even the USACE couldn't achieve. Truly impressive. All that remains is dead and dying water lettuce and dollar weed. The FWC lake management plan actually has open work orders to spray dollar weed. That might be more impressive.

Alternatively, if not wanting to drive, book a trip to Bienville in March - Bass Fishing – Bienville Outdoors

Then bitch cause the manatees are starving. Shouldn’t be any slow speed signs close to shore anymore. No reason for manatees to be there.
    2022 Caymas cx20pro 250 Pro XS s/n 3B099812

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM64 View Post
    Alternatively, if not wanting to drive, book a trip to Bienville in March - Bass Fishing – Bienville Outdoors
    Thanks for that, looks like it could be a good time.

5. Member
    C.C. Corey Guide Service. 113 Horseman Club Road Palatka FL 32177 · (386) 325-3743
    I don't always post or reply but when I do, I...?

6. Banned
    Go to Alabama, less snowbirds, more grass and no FWC. Only a state over.

I have several times. Sean and his son Brice will put you on fish. Book a trip and have fun.