ZXR/FXR 20 storage length

Narrowing down my next boat purchase which will be sometime next year. I have exactly 23’6” to work with on a boat going straight in my garage. Right now I have an 18 ZX 225 in there with about 5” to spare.

My question, what is the real world storage length of a new model ZXR/FXR 20, motor down, tounge swung?

2. Member
    Just measured my FXR21 and it was trimmed close to level (33%) and it measures 24ft 5in which is exactly what the website says. So I would say the 23ft 5in of the zxr20 would give you an inch to spare. Which would be super tight imo

3. Member
    Skeeter does seem pretty spot on with their catalog measurements. I have an older boat but it’s to the inch of what it said it measured. I got it and I have 1” to spare when i park it.

4. Member
    2021 ZXR20 owner. My garage is 23'. The boat is just a bit shorter than 23'5 as short as I can make it. It fits easily using wheel dollies and pivoting it. I can't pivot it w/out the dollies.

5. Member
    I have a 21 zxr 20. My previous garage was 22’ 8” from back wall to garage door. I was able to angle it in just enough to get it to fit in one stall. Had to turn the motor and would hand push it back the last couple of inches.

6. Member
    Thanks y’all, sounds like “there might be a chance”, lol