Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar

Speaking of flu, sicknesses, etc.........

Anybody that does not get sick or just gets something but within a day or two its gone???

Hope i dont jinx myself but just about all my life, never got sick, never went to doctor, etc. Both of my sisters (as kids) had chicken pox, i never got it, never had flu.....typically just get a head cold for a few days but thats about it....as a kid, i had migraines but that went away as i got older. Only other illness i has was kidney cancer (5 yrs ago) and still clear to this day. Oh, back in January this year, i did text positive for Covid but that last a few days with only a stuffy head.....

As of today, i'm still going to dr. for a yearly check up but that's about it. Just see how others were through out life.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

2. Member
    Very rarely sick. But, like other super heroes, when I do, it's something that would kill a mortal.
    Pneumonia 2X, influenza 1X and COVID 1X (this July). Influenza was the worst, nothing close.
    Doctors were more concerned about the two visits by pneumonia, hospitalized in one case of it.
    I'm pretty OCD about my food & beverage, no tobacco, etc. Regular checkups & vaccinations.

3. Member
    I normally get a cold in the fall and spring for a week or so and that's been it. I will say from this last go around influenza kicked my butt 10x over what covid did for me. Didn't have flu vax or covid vax
    Fish have fins, they swim

The last time I was sick, my youngest was in high school and brought home a bug to me. She turned 33 this year.

5. Member
    Typically very rare to get sick sick but I get migranes. Seem to get one about once every two months or so. The past two years I have had colds that I just couldn't shake. Got one this year now and cant get rid of the congestion. Never have tested positive for covid once but not sure why all of a sudden the past couple years including this year I seem to be getting sick worse than I ever have.